Aelia villa is a 2-storey self catering villa equipped with all necessary amenities and
comforts, and can accommodate up to 10 persons.
It features 3 bedrooms with a double bed including in-room bathroom with a shower
and 2 bedrooms with twin beds including in-room bathroom with a bath-tub.
Aelia villa also consists of:
. 2 sitting areas (ground and first floor)
. Playroom/Family room including T.V., playstation, dvd/cd/MP3 player, radio
. Fully equipped kitchen.
. Laundry room
. 1 extra w.c.
The outdoor area features a peaceful, enormous garden with olive trees, citrus trees and flowers.
The patio, which includes the west facing pool, offers the ability to enjoy the sun all day long and beautiful sunsets.
Check in after: 2:00 PM
Check out before: 11:00 AM
Aelia Villa is located on Aegina which is an island of historical importance, in the Argosaronicos sea.
It is only 1 Km away from Perdika, a picturesque fishing village.
8Km from the port of Aegina
600m from organized beaches
1 Km from Perdika village (markets, taxi and bus transportation, entertainment e.t.c.)
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight on the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. Housekeeping: Daily cleaning (complimentary) on request. We do not permit towels or linen to be taken from the units. Daily changing towels, and every 3 days linen.
8.Water: Do not drink water from the tap. Water comes from a borehole.
9.Toilet: Do not throw toilet paper or other objects in the toilet.
10.Close doors and screens to prevent insects entering into the house.
MHTE - Permit Number