Villa I consists of three levels. The luxurious living room opens into the ground level, which joins the terraces and the swimming pool and from each corner you can enjoy the infinite deep blue of the Ionian.
It features a fireplace, a sitting room, a breakfast and lunch place and a comfortable, sumptuous private kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with not only all the modern conveniences but also with imported furniture of the latest technology. On the same level there is a spacious bedroom with a king size bed, a private balcony and a large bathroom. (It can be used as a room for a maid ) .
On the first floor there are three bedrooms which can accommodate up to 6 persons. Each room has its own bathroom - WC and a balcony with a view of the Ionian.
On the lowest level there are two areas , a master bedroom with a king bed and extra a spacious bedroom (suite) with a king size bed and a sitting space, it can accommodate up to 3 persons. There is also a bathroom - WC and a laundry and tumble dryer room for the needs of the guests. In the outside area there are two sitting spaces for all day.
There is a covered area of 75 m2 full of professional gym machines for fit and fun .
The swimming pool and its surrounding area with the sun beds relax you while the soft breeze that blows invigorates you. Gazing at the Ionian Sea with the many sailing boats and listening to the birds' song is an amazing experience! At the stone barbeque you are going to enjoy unique gourmet dishes of local meats and fresh fish of the Ionian, which abound in the fish taverns of the island.
Check in after: 2:00 PM
Check out before: 11:00 AM
Residences I and II of the resort are 6 kilometres away from the entrance to the island and are located in the eastern part of it. They dominate above the most famous fish village of the island, Lygia and just 600 metres from the oldest preserved village of the island, Katouna, a picturesque village with impressive stone houses, many of which have been renovated.
At the square of the village there is a traditional café and a tavern serving special authentic dishes of the island. The residences blend in harmoniously with the green environment, without redundant interference, having as the only criterion the minimum intervention in the unspoiled natural surroundings, which consist of tall bushes, olive trees, lemon trees, fir trees, cypress trees and other towering trees.
Access to the residences is possible via the regional road network, a long part of which passes through a dense forest. The way in which the experienced constructor and designer made the best of the natural surroundings will impress you and will undoubtedly leave you with the best images and unforgettable memories.
One thing is certain: you will not want to leave the premises at any time of the day! The images, the colours, the smell of the plants and the tranquillity of the place guarantee that!
• Four luxury bedrooms with a private bathroom
• Bedroom - Guest room
• A total of five bathrooms
• Villa I and Villa II have a gym on 75 m2 covered area .
• Air - conditioning system throughout
• Strict security preventing trespassing
• Bellboy service
• Maid service twice a week
• Daily cleaning of the outside areas and swimming pool
• Private parking space - car wash
• Daily rubbish disposal
• Sun beds at the pool
• Private gardens
• Two barbeque facilities, traditional and gas-operated
• Option of personal trainer or masseur
• Option of car, jeep, yacht, inflatable boat, sailing boat, helicopter rental
• Option of kite surfing and paragliding training, water sports, as well as climbing and hiking in beautiful scenery
• Option of baby sitting
• Wi-Fi - Internet
• The residences offer specially designed mattresses, warm duvets, unique fabrics and a selection of pillows and cushions for maximum comfort
• Satellite 3D Plasma TV in the living room, the suite and the gym
• State-of-the-art washing machine and tumble dryer
• Hair dryer, swimming pool towels, liquid soap and shower gel
• Private check-in and check-out in the villa. From the moment the guests arrive, they are
taken directly to the building. The owners are at their disposal for a personal contact and a tour
• Season fruit, juices, local luxury wine and fresh village bread for a welcome upon arrival
MHTE - Permit Number