Set in Koutsourás, a quiet, agricultural village in South-Eastern Crete, the one bedroom seafront villa is part of a brand new, waterfront estate boasting luxurious accommodation with spectacular views of the southern Crete landscape, sky, moon and sunset.
The property features an infinity pool (52 m2) and adjoining Jacuzzi, from which guests can enjoy the stunning waterfront vistas.
The entire villa complex comprises 4 units overall which share the spacious swimming pool. The villa itself is set on the ground level of the complex, just in front of the swimming pool and can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests.
The villa unit employs a studio layout and consists of a private bedroom with a double bed, a cosy living room with a corner couch, as well as a loft bed ideal for children over 6 years old (or grown-up children too!).
A fully-equipped kitchen and dining area opens into an outside patio with a wooden pergola, where you can enjoy the hot hours of the day. The mornings are best spent in the front patio, outside the living room, where you can enjoy your coffee in the company of a spectacular view of the sea.
The same location is also ideal for sunsets, particularly in the fall (October) months when the sun settles onto the water.
The villas also enjoy access to the shared pool bar, and back patio with barbecue, outdoor traditional stone dining, and vegetable and fruit tree garden.
The whole complex has been designed with luxury, yet eco-friendly living in mind. Each villa has panoramic sea views that blend into the local landscape and many unique architectural and environmentally friendly features throughout. It boasts unique aesthetics with an authentic feel.
The interior furnishings have been carefully chosen to provide maximum comfort with the use of natural and eco-friendly materials.
The complex has its own water (private well and underground tank) and electricity (solar panels, generator), central vacuum, central heating and cooling that can be independently controlled in each room.
In addition, the complex has its own water treatment process that provides the healthiest and tastiest water throughout the villa, including kitchens and bathrooms.
Guests can enjoy the Infinity pool and spa, barbecue, fully equipped pool bar, games, luxury accommodation with all modern comforts in a secluded, private area.
Free of charge SERVICES
- Personal Welcome by Owner and/or site Manager
- Daily manager availability (24-hour help number)
- Welcome basket complete with: (i) home-made jams, honey, olive oil, raki (a local, high-alcohol drink made from grapes in October) and cake/cookies (all home-made), as well as (ii) filter coffee, milk, juice, water, sugar, salt, pepper
-Seasonal fresh fruit and vegetables (offered upon arrival and at different times throughout your visit)
-Internet (wireless throughout the villa, both indoors and outdoors; also wired in each room)
-Satellite radio and TV
-Generator on property provides electricity even when national electricity is out
-State-of-the-art private water treatment with active, continuous filtering of minerals and bacteria
- Linen and towel change, twice a week
- Laundry service (free for stays over 7 days)
-Cleaning twice a week; additional cleaning as requested at an additional fee
At demand, paid SERVICES
(advanced arrangement is required)
- Villa pre-stocking (list required)
- Cook service
- Catering service
-Pick-up and drop-off at harbour or airport (Sitia, Heraklion, Chania) Prices upon request - advance reservations required
- Beauty treatments
- Cooking lessons
- Traditional dance lessons
- Cleaning as requested
- Daily breakfast basket
- Private drive to local beaches and
- Longer daily trips to Sitia, Vai, Moni Toplou, Zakros, Xerokampos, Aghios Nikolaos, Elounda, Spinalonga, Festos, Matala, Knossos and archaeological museum in Heraklion can also be arranged.
In collaboration with a local experienced restaurant, we can organize private dinners and celebrations with multiple live music options.
Check in after: 2:00 PM
Check out before: 11:00 AM
Set in an idyllic location, on the South-Eastern shore of Crete, the Villa Complex overlooks the crystal-clear, blue waters of the Mediterranean sea -a beautiful rocky horizon ideal for swimming, sunbathing, surfing, and other water sports.
The enclosed private property sits on a pedestrian walk, with leisure lounge areas by the pool and the beach front. The south-east coast of Crete is devoid of currents and other dangers and provide a safe haven for those who enjoy swimming in the open sea.
Not even a 5-minute walk from a local pebble beach, bakery, and coffee shops, patisserie, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, and pharmacy, the villas combine romantic seclusion with proximity to modern comforts.
But you can also enjoy numerous other beaches that are a 5 - 15-minute drive from the property. You can stay a whole week and not have to visit the same beach twice - we will share with you all our local secrets.
Namely, the property is located only 2 km west of the tourist town of Makry Gialos (with a long sandy beach), as well as traditional Cretan mountain villages with numerous authentic tavernas and bars. The nearest airports are in Sitia (36 km) and Heraklion (114 km; private transportation can be arranged at a fee; ask us).
Distance from Airports: (pickups can be arranged in advance)
- Sitia Airport: 33 km
- Heraklion Airport: 114 Km - 1h & 45min
- Chania Airport: 261 Km - 3h & 45min
Attractions within 1h drive:
- Sitia Town (33 Km): a picturesque seaside town, situated on the northeastern side of Crete, a region still unspoiled by mass tourism with Archaeological and Folklore Museums, as well as a Venetian Fortress - Kazarma
- The monastery of Toplou (43 Km)
- The world famous palm forest of Vai (53 Km)
- The Minoan palace of Kato Zakros (45 km)
- Aghios Nikolaos (56 Km)
Attractions within 2h drive:
- The Minoan palace of Knossos (120 km, drive time ~2h)
- The Minoan palace of Festos (west, drive time ~1h)
- Water Park in Hersonissos (96 Km)
- Cretaquarium - Thalassocosmos in Gournes (105 Km), see (Hidden text)recommendations nearby:
- Zakros gorge (Gorge of the Dead)
- Koutsouras-Oreino (Butterfly gorge)
- Makri Gialos (Pefki gorge)
- Pervolakia Gorge (Next to Kapsa Monastery)
For booking from November to March: Lower values for stays longer than 2 weeks;
Monthly prices also available
MHTE - Permit Number