Elounda Solfez Villas are located in elounda, in Eastern Crete, Greece. Arranged on a hill, as on a music pentagram, the elounda Solfez Villas offer breathtaking views over the Mirabello Bay and the Aegean Sea.
At day break the light beams will gently caress you out of Morpheus (God of Sleep) Land and lead you for a refreshing swim in the privacy of your pool, before enjoying your breakfast with natural Cretan products and be filled with energy for the rest of your day.
When the Sun is going down, it paints red the distant Sitia Mountains (Eastern end of Crete), offering you a sensational visual experience, while you are enjoying an aperitif or your dinner.
Vacationing in elounda Solfez Villas, is a journey into all of your senses, an experience to carry with you for life and share with your loved ones back home.
The villas are newly built (2009) in a traditional style and combine bright earthly colours with natural stone (the local stone of Elounda, Crete, collected during the building excavations), handcrafted by local craftsmen. Each villa is arranged on three floors.
They are equipped to a high standard with all contemporary amenities, offering a comfortable setting for visitors.
The exterior areas are formed with respect to nature and the environment and include swimming pool, barbeque and a sun terrace with a pergola on the pool level, plus a smaller pergola on the middle level balcony.
Each villa (aprox.94 m2) is ideal for 4-6 people, arranged on three floors. The main entrance on the first floor leads to a comfortable living room with a fireplace while adjoined is a fully equipped kitchen as in a private home. Both rooms share a large balcony that offers an unobstructed view of the Cretan landscape.
A staircase leads to the ground floor that includes two bedrooms suitable for single or double bed, sharing a bathroom with shower plus washing & dryer machine installation. The third floor is occupied by one more double bed bedroom with private shower & WC. A sun terrace with pergola provides views over the mesmerizing blue of Aegean Sea.
All villas are equipped with manually controlled A/C, Solar boilers, satellite TV, Wi-Fi internet access, home cinema, telephone and electronic safe.
The private, 24 m2, swimming pool is placed in front of the ground floor, offering a panoramic view of the landscape. It is part of a spacious 140m2 sun terrace with pergola and BBQ for unforgettable memories. On the front end of each villa, lies its private garden, filled with Cretan herbs and various flowers and trees to excite and stimulate your sense of smell.
A car is mandatory for transportation from and to the villas and experiencing Elounda and the surrounding areas to the fullest.
Each villa has following facilities:
• 2 Master bedrooms
• 1 Twin bedroom
• Ecologic orthopaedic mattresses
• 1 Bathroom with bath tub & toilet
• 1 Bathroom with shower & toilet
• Fully equipped kitchen (fridge/freezer, oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, coffee machine, boiler, kettle, toaster, coffee mixer plus kitchen utensils)
• Luggage storage space
• Double glass windows
• Air conditioning/heating
• Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
• Open fire place
• 1 Electronic Safe deposit box
• Satellite TV programs from around the Globe
• 32'' LCD TV and Home Cinema installation in the living room
• TV with DVD installation in every bedroom
• CD player and DVD player
• Wireless Telephone
• Hi speed Internet connection (Wi - Fi available)
• Washing & dryer machine
• Iron & iron board
• Hair dryer
• Baby cot (on request)
• High chair (on request)
• Balcony pergola ideal for breakfast, on the second level
• Private swimming pool (24 sq. m.) with hydro massage
• Sun lounge chairs
• Garden with Cretan Herbs, flowers and trees
• Outdoor dining area covered by a wooden pergola
• Private parking space
• Welcome gift upon arrival
• House Maid service, 3 times per week's stay (7 nights) and 2 times for minimum stay (5 nights)
• Pool cleaning once per day
• Signature Farewell gift upon departure
Services on request:
• Six Senses Spa, awarded as "Best spa in the world" by Sunday Times (located within 2 min drive from the villas. Appointment mandatory)
• Gourmet (Michelin Star) restaurant (Appointment mandatory)
• 9 hole par 3 Golf Course (Handicap 54)
• Various traditional gastronomy taverns & restaurants
• Transfer from and to from the airport
• Car rental (pick up available from the airport)
• Yacht / boat hire
• Full range Water Sports & Diving (PADI)
• Personal Chef or Cook
• Butler service
• Organized Excursions to every sightseeing area.
• Open air Cinema
• Beauty treatments (hair / nails)
• Laundry service / dry cleaning
• Baby sitting
• Doctor on call (Regional hospital within 10km with available doctors from every specialty)
Our Bio Garden
At Elounda Solfez Villas, we maintain our own biological garden. We only use manure from local sheppards, to assist the plants growing and absolutely no chemicals of any kind.
Our garden provides tomatoes, cucumbers, egg plants, zucchinis, beans, peppers, chili peppers, onions, water melons, melons, peaches, strawberries and lemons.
We crop daily what the garden has to offer and equally distribute it to our guests, free of charge.
Check in after: 2:00 PM
Check out before: 11:00 AM
Elounda's name, stems from the ancient Olous, to become Olounda and finally nowadays Elounda.
Elounda is a slow paced, picturesque, fishing village, blending ancient memories with contemporary living and mouth watering Cretan gastronomy with crystal clear secluded beaches and warm hearted local people.
Its small harbour with its traditionally painted boats is surrounded by shops, taverns and cafes where you can sit and gaze a slow paced world, going by. You will experience that carnal time does not apply here!
Closest sandy beach to your villa is in Elounda, only 2km away, a pleasant five minutes drive with your car. It has the "Blue Flag" award from the European Union for its clear waters and very safe for children to swim in. Elounda has been a refuelling station during the Second World War for the allied forces.
In Elounda, there is practically nothing you will ask and will not find. The same goes for the surrounding areas. Either you wish to relax at your villa's veranda or terrace, just gazing at the azure sea of Mirabello Bay, to clubbing and dancing at the nearby city of Aghios Nikolaos (10 km).
Heraklion airport (HER): 70km
Elounda village: 2km
• Super Market
• Gas station
• Drug store
Aghios Nikolaos: 10km
Plaka Village: 10km
Kritsa village: 15km
Minoan Palace of Knossos: 70km
Heraklion Archaeological Museum: 70km
MHTE - Permit Number