Villa annaniko Chania Crete is the ideal place for total relaxation in an opulent setting. One of the most luxurious Crete villas, offers the highest of standards and lies on a majestic hillside surrounded by olive groves with great views of both the Cretan Sea and the White Mountains .
The innovative architectural style of Villa AnnaNiko Crete Greece gives guests the feeling of freedom and spaciousness. It offers a living space of 270 m2 and 110 m2 of terraces and is built on a plot of 7000 m2, with no immediate neighbours.
Villa AnnaNiko can comfortably accommodate 10 guests in 5 bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, designed for privacy for the larger party, as each bedroom opens out to either a balcony, terrace or patio, from which lovely views can be enjoyed.Built in four semi levels, Villa AnnaNiko spares no luxury. Interior design and furnishings combine simplicity and sumptuousness, with the use of pale wood and chrome, mixed with splashes of color.
On the outside, a series of terraces and a lush garden embrace the house. The crystal private pool(11m x 8m) is a highlight that adds to the villa dwellers' pleasure. A long separate pool(20.00m x 2.50m) is designed for the children to enjoy .
Orientation : once you have settled in, our concierge will be on hand to share with you information about shops, restaurants, museums, gorges, beaches, local feasts, organized or private tours or anything else you may need.
Check in after: 2:00 PM
Check out before: 11:00 AM
AnnaNiko villa Crete Greece is one of few Crete villas to enjoy such a privileged tranquil location, being completely private and not overlooked by any other properties or immediate neighbours. AnnaNiko villa Crete allows guests the freedom of their own individual space, yet the beach, the area's attractions and facilities are only a short driving distance away.
2. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE: Unless otherwise indicated in the confirmation, the arrival must take place between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. and the departure between 8 a.m. and 11 a.m. Each change to the arrival date and arrival time must be advised to the owner and be approved at least 3 days in advance. In case of unavoidable delay, you must call the emergency number ( 30) (Hidden text). NUMBER OF PERSONS/SUBSTITUTIONS - PETS: The number of persons (adults and children) must not exceed the number indicated on the confirmation .The substitution of persons during the rental period is forbidden unless previously agreed with the owner. Pets are not allowed
4. ORDER - CLEANING: The property will be handed over clean and tidy and in good working order. You are requested to return the property tidy and in good working order. Cleaning service & linen change will be provided twice weekly at the times the owner or his representative will advise upon arrival. Any additional services will be offered on request and at an additional cost.
5. EXTERNAL MAINTENANCE: The owner or his representative reserve the right to have free access to the property for essential maintenance purposes (garden, swimming-pool etc).
6. BEHAVIOR & DAMAGES TO THE PROPERTY: The client making and paying for the reservation is responsible for the correct and decent behavior of his party. You are responsible for any loss or damage that you or member of your party may cause to the property or its contents. You are required to report any damages to the owner or his representative. The owner or representative reserve the right to ask a guest to leave if he or she is not behaving in a respectful and orderly manner. In addition, entertainment parties and functions involving a large number of guests is prohibited unless approved by the owner or his representative. Should you make any unauthorized use of the villa in this manner, the owner or his representative reserve the right to ask you to check out.
7. SECURITY AND VALUABLES: Any valuables left at the property are left at the guest's risk. The owner is not responsible for their loss. As with all rental properties in prime locations, there may be a risk of burglary. The owner accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or consequential losses due to theft or anyother security related incident howsoever caused.
8. LIABILITY OF THE PROPERTY OWNER : 10.1 The owner shall not be responsible for the death of or personal injury of a guest or any other person at the property. Children should be supervised at all times. 10.2 The owner shall not be liable for any loss, breach or delay due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including though not limited to, act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident, war or threat of war, civil disturbance, acts, restrictions, regulations, bylaws, or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental or local authority, strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial actions or disputes or adverse weather conditions. In any such case, the owner shall be entitled to treat the contract as discharged. 10.3 The owner cannot be held responsible for breakdown of mechanical equipment such as pumps, boilers, swimming pool filtrations systems etc. nor for failure of public utilities such as water, gas and electricity. 10.4 The owner is not responsible for noise or disturbance originating beyond the boundaries of the holiday accommodation or which is beyond the property owner's control.
9. INSURANCE: It is a advisable that your party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance. This policy should include personal liability and cancellation cover.
10. LAW AND JURISDICTION: Your signature on this booking form will be taken as your and your party's acceptance to the above conditions. All contractual obligations arising out of these booking conditions shall be deemed to come into existence in Chania, and be subject to Greek law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Greek courts.
MHTE - Permit Number