This holiday home is situated in Batsi, Andros, one of the most beautiful and sophisticated islands of Cyclades. Just 15 minutes away from Gavrio Port -the main access point from Athens, Rafina, and the surrounding islands- it is situated in the most advantageous location. Along with the proximity to the port and all the facilities and amenities that are found in Batsi, it is also set on the beachfront, thus making the most of the breathtaking views to the scenic bay of Batsi and definitely the most thrilling sunsets you have ever seen!
The interior of the holiday home consists of 3 bedrooms, a spacious and comfy living-dining area, a well-appointed kitchen with a dishwasher, and a bathroom with shower, washer and dryer. All spaces of the house are fully air-conditioned.
The outdoor spaces of the holiday home include balconies and a decked terrace, where the barbecue facilities and a seasonal outdoor, private swimming pool can be found. On this terrace, being elevated from the road level, you can enjoy your privacy at the most, while the blue waves of the Aegean Sea will unfold before you. The view while either swimming in the pool or just hanging out with your beloved ones enjoying your refreshments and summer drinks will amaze you and make you feel mesmerised and indulged!
Special Services are offered with an extra charge upon request! Feel free to ask for:
• Breakfast and lunch meals, prepared by the owners and their carefully chosen associates. The materials are always seasonal and local, and the dishes served are the most exceptional and most worth-tasting delicacies of the culinary tradition of Andros. Should you prefer something else, don't hesitate to ask.
• Let us help you with renting a car or other vehicle. We will assist you in finding the most value-for-money and reliable choice, while not compromising your safety. Keep in mind that booking a car in advance is a must in Andros, especially during the high season.
• Private tours around the island. Exploring an island of such complex history and compound built and natural environment with the company and guidance of a local, worths a million! Being locals, the owners have great knowledge of the island and will unveil to you all the secrets of this mythical place!
• Andros is not just about relaxing holidays but also such an appropriate place for many outdoor activities for those who opt for it! Diving, hiking, windsurfing and many other activities are just some of the possibilities! Just ask and we will have it arranged for you!
• Need tickets for ferries to and from Andros? Let us know your destinations and you will be offered the best advice and help with booking your tickets.
Have any other desire or request? We are at your beck and call and we promise to make our best to provide you with an unforgettable experience in Andros!
Check in after: 2:00 PM
Check out before: 11:00 AM
The villa is located in Andros and specifically in Batsi area, within 15 km from Gavrio port -the main access channel to the island by ferry. Set right on the beachfront, it makes the most of the breathtaking views to the scenic bay of Batsi and the Aegean sea, and definitely the most thrilling sunsets you have ever seen!
Andros Island sits at the northernmost tip of the Cycladic archipelagos, in the midst of the Aegean Sea, about 2 hours by ferry from the Greek mainland and a similar distance from the cosmopolitan island of Mykonos.
Andros' main access channel is its port in Gavrio. The port of Andros is connected by ferry to Athens through Rafina, the Cyclades islands (Syros, Tinos, Mykonos), Thessaloniki, and Crete (Heraklion). Ferries to Andros from the mainland leave mostly from the Port of Rafina, a 10 miles drive from Athens Airport and 20 miles from Athens city centre.
Andros manifests a long history from Antiquity to modern times, while great civilizations have passed from the island, each leaving its mark and creating a unique blend of cultures. Thus, Andros is thought to be among the most courtly and sophisticated islands of Greece. Every single area of the island has something to be taught and admired, either about its history and tradition or for its unparallel natural beauty and unique atmosphere.
The climate of Cyclades is surely one of a kind. You will never feel tired while in Andros. Around the Cycladic archipelagos, a microclimate is created that guarantees that you will feel light and restful all the time! The Mediterranean sun is not compromised, but the northern sea breezes will make the experience of it rejuvenating!
The culinary tradition of the island will definitely blow your mind! We strongly recommend that you taste the local delicacies such as froutalia / fourtalia (a distinctive kind of omelette with potatoes, spearmint and local sausages), amygdalota (a unique marzipan confection) and nougats, the delicious local kaltsounia and pasteli, and the amazing spoon sweets! Don't forget the great variety of cheese, deli meat, and special products of charcuterie, and of course, the all fresh fish and seafood, abundant in the island.
In just 80 metres you will find a whole bunch of local restaurants, offering all kind of dishes for any taste as well as the plentiful, tempting local delicacies. Batsi is generally fully organised, thus you will have anything you need at your disposal.
In about a 100 metres, you may find the beach of Batsi, a wonderful, protected-from-the-winds bay if you opt for swimming nearby the house.
Many more splendid beaches and places around the whole island await you to explore them!
- Early check-in and late check-out possible upon request and subject to availability.
- Events and parties can be hosted in consultation with the owners.
- Smoking is allowed only at the exterior spaces of the villa.